Mike is a certified safety professional (NCSO, CRSP) with over 20 years of experience in health and safety, and emergency services. With over 10 years specifically in construction, engineering, municipalities, and maintenance environments.
His entry into the field of safety began with his work as a firefighter and paramedic and has led to diverse roles that include safety program manager, consultant, independent business owner, and construction company, partner.
Mike’s broad experience includes the development and implementation of Health and Safety Management Systems, maintenance programs, auditing, hazardous material programs, emergency management, project management, business development, education, and training. His clients and past employers include Universities, Municipalities, Emergency Service Partners, Large and Small Construction companies in the mining industrial and commercial sectors, as well as manufacturers.
- Health and Safety Management Systems, training, and delivery
- Project management and coordination.
- HSE coordination for corporations, public institutions, municipalities, and businesses.
- Trade contractor relations for projects and municipalities including contracts, program development, and administration.
- Return to Work and Claims Management.
- COR, ISN, Comply Works, and ISO 45001, including auditing, stop-gap analysis, and maintenance.